1. Q. Why does my VSR not engage?
A. Can occur for the following reasons;
2. Q. Does it matter which way cables
are connected from batteries?
A. No, unit is dual sense.
3. Q. What does the LED indicate?
A. Following are the various states of the LED and what is being indicated.
4. Q. How long will the Emergency
Parallel stay engaged.
A. If after10 minutes the voltage is above 13.7 volts it will stay engaged. If below it will disengage.
5. Q. How do I disable the voltage
sensitive function and use as a remotely operated Emergency Parallel
A. Separate screened and green wire.
6. Q. If I have no remote parallel switch fitted which wires do I connect?
A. Black wire to the negative and ignore the other wires.